Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Craig Dennis' Best 2008 Chevrolet Impala LT Deals With Under 22,000 mil...



Hello and welcome, My name is Craig Dennis and I want to make a deal on this 2008 Chevy Impala LT model with under 22,000 miles. I have been assembling a collection of my best fuel economy cars and I just took in this 2008 Chevy Impala LT model sedan with under 22,000 miles, and I would like to present this car to you. Many people are looking for a great car like this because it has low miles and it saves you lots of money. That's because the first owner took the depreciation hit on this one! That makes this 2008 Chevy Impala LT model with under 22,000 miles one of the best deals out there in my book! Let me know if you have any questions and when you can make it in to take a closer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment