Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#2080U Craig Dennis' Best 2009 Ford Focus SE Deals Under $16,000 Near Pi...



Hello and welcome My name is Craig Dennis and I do all of the internet work at Mick's North Hills Ram Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Contact me about any pricing or feature questions. I have found that people like to deal with me because Quick Mick does not have to pay advertising on my work and I pass the savings on to you. I am proud to be able to present this 2009 Ford Focus SE that is available through Craig's ExclusiveChrysler Center site and YouTube Channel. This 2009 Ford Rocus SE with 29,000 miles is easily accessible, to anyone living or working near Pittsburgh, Pa. The Ford Focus is one of the most fuel efficient cars made in America. Look at all of the room and how clean the interior is. This used car is a best buy in my book! Call Craig Dennis at 724-288-4791 (cell direct) or 412-695-3929 (work direct) to check on the daily availability of this 2009 Ford Focus SE with 29,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment